Monday, December 21, 2009

Year end calculations

Look back over the past year... Where were you this time last year? Have you grown spiritually since then? Have you made positive improvements on your life? Or has everything remained the same? Have you kept the resolutions you made last year or did they evaporate?

One year ago I was not exactly the same person I am right now. A year ago I was not very open with anyone (except for one person up in Canada) about my life. I pasted the happy face on and prayed I would make it to the end of the day. I know I have a lot of growing up left to do, but I have to say that there were some improvements over the past year, most of which happened during the summer. It was summertime that I finally got up the guts and told a few teachers my testimony, was baptized, and learned a lot about God from the kids at the camp I served at. I am still of the opinion that the teachers met and planned what they were going to write out in my year book. If you don't know my testimony and would like to know just come and talk to me sometime.






This may come as a shocker but after Christmas I plan on not crocheting or knitting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment