Sunday, May 8, 2011

The random thought for tonight.

It did not occur to me when I created this blog about a year and a half ago, that as of July 2012 the name nonconforming teen would be inaccurate, though I suppose if the world ends the following December, besides spending my entire life in school, it will not matter too much. Alas I am now on the market for a new blog site name. Any suggestions?

Ok so on to other things that have depth and meaning, at least too me. I will spend a few minutes now talking to ya'll (yes i know) about forgiveness. It seems to me, as I watch other people have similar experiences with it, that forgiveness is key not only in getting you out from under the control of hatred, bitterness, etc..., but it seems to really help in having victory in other areas of your life be it depression, anger, or addiction. It is incredible, I have seen people go from generally gloomy to happy all the time, but not a feigned happiness, real honest to goodness joy. So just a thought, if you are having trouble forgiving anyone and seem to be stuck in a rut in other areas, perhaps it is time to surrender it to God and live in real freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment