Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not the way I pictured....

Somehow I never thought

that would be the way that God would answer my prayer.

You see about a month ago I prayed that God would provide some way for me to become more open I never dreamed for Him answering so quickly. Sometimes I will pray for something and then I begin getting impatient.

However, I had no such opportunity.

You see, if you have not guessed I like to write, but I am not always the hugest fan of people reading what I write. I know what you are thinking,

Why do you have a blog dimwit?”

So let me clarify that I do not like people reading certain things I write, especially poetry.

Something about it that makes the existence of walls pretty much impossible.

So now I am preparing so more poetry to turn in to the professor.



I will think about posting them once they are properly edited and such. If I get published I may inform you. I decided to experiment with weird formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment