Monday, February 8, 2010

Spiritually drained

Today was one of those really long, really hard days, perhaps you know what I am talking about. Over the past couple weeks its like my life just went into a tailspin. First it was at school where no one was coming to prayer group and it was discouraging, there was also a lot of stress on grades and what not. Then it stretched to home life as well, one of my sisters is not talking to me at all and another family member I saw doing something not so good well when everything happened in concentration this weekend it really just killed me. Today I was drained physically because I have not gotten much sleep because I've been worried about everything else. I am leaving for Vancouver in less than a week which is going to give me the opportunity to witness to basically the whole world in a week in one location. I have to say that all the trips I have been on even to the local rescue mission, I have been attacked spiritually in some way or another. So I have to ask.... DID I REALLY THINK THAT THE DEVIL WAS JUST GONNA LET ME GO THERE WITHOUT A FIGHT?!?!? I mean come on this is not rocket science. So on the way home from Bible study I just got to the point where I was saying, screw you satan. That I would say is something everyone needs to do sometimes. The prayer group even if it is only me will meet faithfully every morning, excluding next week, whether or not any one else shows up, because like Holly said it's better that at least one person is praying than none at all.

I might also add that sometime is think that God gives us too much on purpose so that we have to rely on Him, there is never too much for him since we can do all things through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment