Thursday, February 11, 2010

God is a funny person

In light of recent events that have really drastically changed things in my home I have found myself wanting to spend more alone time with God. For the first time in a really long time I really do not feel alone, and it is funny because I find myself "alone" more of the time. Like the prayer group I attempted to start. No one comes, but having that 15 - 20 minutes set aside to pray really helps, if people come awesome, if not well whatever. It was especially funny because in lunch today I was at a table alone reading the Bible (James in particular) and my eagle buddy walks up and says that I look lonely when it is really quite the opposite. Have I given up the thought of friends? Ha, not a chance, but they are no substitute for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment