Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Youth Group Convictions

So Wednesdays used to be the best day of the week, now they are the worst. I have been complaining about going to this youth group because the students there are I dont even know, but not good. Last week in one of the discussions I mentioned that God did not call us to be comfortable. Now going to the youth group has been a little out of my comfort zone, but for the most part I have been comfortable doing my own thing. Then as I was leaving one of the leaders stopped me and talked and said basically that God has called me to minister, not be comfortable, and that if Im expecting to be comfortable I am in the wrong thing. Ok shall we talk about conviction. Besides that look at my attitude, I have been acting like a spoiled little kid crying about having to do something on the outside of my comfort zone. That is really messed up. So what if I am not comfortable, so what if my so called friends abandon ship, so what if I am not the most popular person on the planet, ultimately none of that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment