Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes you gotta say God is pretty flippin' awesome

Seriously I am amazed that God could and would do something like this. In the middle of September God called me back to my parents church, now seriously if I could have made a list of things I did not want to do that would have ranked in the top 5. Rather grudgingly I went back, but I joined choir to "ease the pain". However it was really cool how I was immediately accepted in a group of 7 people, might not seem like much, but they are all 6 or more years older than me, but its the highlight of my week.

Now I am seriously stoked about what God is about to do. Let me explain a little about my senior project and what that is. First you must understand that a senior project is something one or two seniors work on throughout the year for an absolute minimum of 24 hours total. I elected to make fleece blankets (at the recommendation of a teacher) for St. Jude's. However I was sort of bummed that there was not another senior who was willing to do this with me. That is until another teacher suggested that I get the youth group involved at my school (which is also a church). I decided to go further and get the youth at my church involved and I am busy setting up a few things to get another 2 youth groups involved.

GOD IS FLIPPEN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

PS: I will post progress on my project

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! you are soo talking about our group! WAIT! are you talking about the sock and underwear and etc. drive?!?!?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. no ha ha i am talking about my senior project. i am talking your group and my two youth groups and maybe another if i can get them on board

    ReplyDelete