Monday, November 16, 2009

The right way?

There is a class where it is insanely easy to cheat on homework. Well it comes back to bite you come test day. In the past I regrettably made study sheets which helped me then I would iChat them on to others. This is truly messed up I have been complaining about the number of kids who cheat on their homework and make reasonably good grades in the class. The only problem with all of this is that I have been helping them out in the process of their cheating. Tonight I have undoubtably made some enemies.
On the study sheet I put the following:

I will let you in on my secret to beasting worldview tests

  • Do homework honestly (better late than never)
  • Actually read the section and highlight.
  • Look over the video notes we watched
  • Good luck J

Now I am aware that if I was horribly preoccupied with being in everyone's good graces this was an incredibly stupid move. The problem is that I could not live with myself if I continued to "help" them in this way. I need to apologize to everyone that I "helped" for teaching them that it is ok to be lazy. Oh well lessons are never easy and I have a feeling that there will be a lot of failures tomorrow on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment