Wednesday, October 21, 2009

God is good.

At my school we have so many opportunities to serve. Well a mission trip we are taking in Feb. is to the Olympics to serve with a ministry called More Than Gold. At first when I asked I was told no, but after the teacher extended the deadline for applications I decided to give it another try and this time my dad said okay but I had to raise the majority of the money. So I was crazy stressed about a week ago and I asked God for a miracle and the next day my teacher told me there was $200 in my missions account for the trip. It could only be God because we were always careful to pay the exact amount no more no less on previous mission trips. Tonight at choir my choir director handed me a check for $50 for the mission trip. God is good.
By the way there is something amazing about lifting praises to God with a huge group that is like a family. It is amazing how close I feel towards my choir considering the majority of the choir is much older than me. God is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment