Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things not to ask God.

These are just a few weird things that happened to me following prayers.

Prayer: God, give me more opportunities to talk to people about you.
Answer: Within 10 minutes I found myself talking to a Hindu man from Trinidad.

Prayer: God, if this is where you want me please make it clear
Answer: Within an hour the small group leader wants me to lead the small group for the next two weeks.

Prayer: God show me where to look for a job
Answer: Now hiring signs on many McDonalds, as well as on my AOL job finder. (God your so not funny. lol)

Prayer: Please help me to if nothing else get the interview for ANY job.
Answer: Within 24 hours McDonalds calls.

Ok lesson for today, make sure you are willing before you ask God. It is not that I am not willing, it is simply surprising the response that came so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment