Sunday, March 14, 2010

Perhaps I did hear right

When God told me to go back to my old church I cleared out my ears and tried again, the message was the same. *sigh* ok, God, whatever you say (may have said that with a little sarcasm). This morning as I was driving to church I asked God to show me in some way if that church is where he wants me, then He is gonna need to do something, anything to make that clear. Well He made it clear, and it could be because I was about ready to give up on them. However, as I am beginning to see, God's time is not our time and I should not assume that what I think should come at a certain time will not.
Well as it turns out I am leading small group for the next two weeks, that may not seem like much, but it is the group with all the upperclassmen, and I have two goals I am praying God will work out. First, that the Holy Spirit speaks through me and convicts, and Second they will leave wanting to give their world a little more Jesus. Regardless I think that if the youth drastically changes from being focused on itself to focused on God that the rest of the church will see that and go. Anywho, Aaron, you may have been right, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment