Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tanning beds, airplanes, and the good God

Today is the day to depart to Canada, and not exactly a good start. To say the least I am not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. I managed to completely misread the reservation and figured out that my plane left at 11:15am today at about 11:08am at my house... whoops. Called the airline and pleaded for mercy while silently pleading with God to somehow make something out of this predicament I managed to create. After about a year and a half on hold (okay 15 minutes) I got a hold of an agent who managed to get me on a later flight getting in a couple hours later. Also by the grace of God it was inexpensive and painless. I now wait in the airport for my new flight and all I can say is praise God it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment